Minimum Advertised Pricing Policy Effective February 26, 2023, a Minimum Advertised Price policy on all Smart Dressed Kids, LLC, products will be in effect (herein referred to as "MAP policy"). As used in this MAP policy, “reseller” means any reseller, distributor, or boutique owner. By not adhering to the established MAP policy, a reseller can dramatically diminish or detract from the perceived value of Smart Dressed Kids brands and products. The global impact of the internet can cause great harm to any company's products if they are advertised at prices that will eliminate legitimate retail competition. This MAP policy is intended to allow consumers to purchase from resellers based on loyalty and customer experience. In the interest of protecting both resellers and consumers, it is necessary to abide by the following requirements.
- The Minimum Advertised Price for any Smart Dressed Kids' product shall be no less than the current Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) as published on the Smart Dressed Kids price list; to view the current price list, please visit www.smartdressedkids.com. Our prices are generally set at two times the wholesale price in order to allow our retailers to reach their goals.
- You shall not list Smart Dressed Kids products on any third-party website, such as Amazon, ebay, Overstock, etc. or any others, without prior written consent from Smart Dressed Kids. Selling Smart Dressed Kids products on your own website associated directly with your store(s) is permissible so long as this MAP policy is adhered to.
- This MAP policy applies to all advertisements of Smart Dressed Kids products in any and all media, including, but not limited to flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, mail order catalogs, email newsletters, email solicitations, internet or other electronic media, television, radio, and public signage. This MAP policy is not applicable to any in-store advertising that is displayed only in the store and not distributed to any customers.
- The inclusion in advertising of free or discounted products, with a product covered by this MAP policy, would be contrary to the MAP policy if it has the effect of discounting the advertised price of the covered product below the Minimum Advertised Price.
- If pricing is displayed anywhere other than a brick-and-mortar-retail store, any strike-through or other alteration of the Minimum Advertised Price is prohibited.
- This MAP policy does not establish maximum advertised prices. All resellers may offer Smart Dressed Kids products at any price in excess of the Minimum Advertised Price.
- The MAP policy does not, in any way, limit the ability of any reseller to advertise that "they have the lowest prices" or, they "will meet or beat any competitors’ price," that consumers should "call for a price" or phrases of similar meaning as long as the price advertised or listed for the product is not less than the Minimum Advertised Price.
- Smart Dressed Kids maintains the right to run a temporary sale at its discretion, and in such case, the Minimum Advertised Price will be the same as the temporary sale price on those particular items for that particular time period.
- If a reseller with multiple store locations violates this MAP policy at any one store location, or on any associated website, then Smart Dressed Kids will consider this to be a violation of this MAP policy by the reseller.
- Smart Dressed Kids reserves the right to cancel any pending orders, restrict future orders, or suspend a reseller's account if Smart Dressed Kids reasonably believes: (i) a reseller has violated the provisions of the MAP policy; or (ii) a reseller intends to violate the MAP policy.
- All questions related to the MAP policy should be directed to: email@example.com.
The MAP policy has been established by Smart Dressed Kids to help preserve and protect the reputation of Smart Dressed Kids' name, brand and products. The MAP policy is also designed to ensure resellers have the incentive to invest resources into services for Smart Dressed Kids' customers.